Exchange is a process which combines two armors of completely separate elements into one armor that uses one or two elements from the initial armors. Exchange is a process which combines two armors of completely separate elements into one armor that uses one or two elements from the initial armors. Exchange is a GAMBLE, you can get a worse armor than you started with, a better armor is possible, but EXCHANGE IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Exchange Basics Edit
- Exchange is done using the "Exchange" option.
- Exchange costs 25,000 Cash and 1 Forged Passports
- Both armors are used up during the exchanging process
- You cannot use two armors which have 1 or 2 elements that are the same
- You can Exchange two element armor, which will give you increased diversity of what armor you could obtain, as the result could be a combination of either element from both sides (E.g., fusing a fire/water with an electric/spirit could give a fire/electric, fire/spirit, water/electric, or water/spirit,water,fire,spirit or Electric armor.
- The ranking of the Exchanged armor is somewhat random.
- When you Exchange an armor which has levels invested into it, some of them can carry over to the creation, starting it at a level higher than one.
- There is no time requirement on exchanges unlike crafting; if you exchange two armors they combine instantly and you immediately get the result.
Probable information Edit
- You can't receive $ versions from fusion
- There is no proof that element order, armor order, plus version, and armor level affect what type of armor you get from exchange. There are several reports of players getting the same exchange results even though they use different element and armor orders, plus versions, and armor levels.
- Elements A/B + C/D can give A, B, C, D, A/C, A/D, B/C, and B/D, but not A/B or C/D.
- Elements A/B + C can give A, B, C, A/C, or B/C, but not A/B.
- Elements A + B can give A, B, or A/B